We Are Hiring
Looking for a new job or a change in career?
We are looking to recruit someone to work in our countrywear shop, just outside Silverstone.
Please note this job spec below is a guide with renumeration, hours and responsibilities flexible, depending on the applicants experience and existing commitments. For further information or to apply, please email your CV to Fiona, email@example.com.
Sales & Shop – Linnell Countrywear
Location: Silverstone, Northamptonshire
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday (with one day off & flexible) 9am to 5pm
Saturday 8am to 12pm (with flexibility & longer hours approaching Christmas)
Linnell Countrywear are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated sales/shop administrator to join this small, family owned and managed business. With proven experience within a sales environment, you must be confident and articulate with a demonstrable ability to learn and retain product knowledge. As well as being competent with sales and having an eye for display and presentation of the shop and stock room, you must also be proficient with computers in order to process web orders and implement stock control.
This is a key hire for Linnell Countrywear who are looking to maximise revenue in the shop and build customer engagement, enabling the business to meet challenging targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Offer impeccable customer service and product knowledge to all visitors to the showroom
• Ensure the shop and stock room are both well presented each morning
• Responsible for the shop display and visual merchandising
• Help drive footfall through in-store promotions and events
• Assist at off-site events when required
• Responsible for all stock movement including regular stock counts, adjustments & new arrivals
• Responsible for end of year stock check
• Assist with forward order buys, mid-season orders and core stock replenishment
• Manage internet and telephone orders from receipt to dispatch (including picking and packing)
• Respond to all Countrywear telephone and email enquiries
• Resolve Faulty Product Issues with Supplier & Customer
• Assist with online product catalogue and marketing campaigns if required
• Assist in the Linnell Bros shop and help James, John and Roger with projects etc when requested
• Assist with the Linnell Bros Telephone Answering
Skills and Knowledge
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• An interest in country sports and clothing
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Efficient with high attention to detail.
• Impeccable customer service skills
• Self-motivated and happy to be working alone on occasion
• Ability to take the initiative, be flexible and committed to achieve objectives.
• Proficient IT skills using Outlook, Excel and Word are essential
• Knowledge of WordPress and Sage is advantageous
Comments are closed